Pairing the flavours of our 2020 Barossa Shiraz Gin with Amaretto, Seppeltsfield Road Distillers’ Tasting Room Manager, Bec Henderson created the delicious ‘Black Cherry Drop’ cocktail.
Rich, complex and vibrant (thanks to the addition of Henschke’s Pru’s Verjus), the ‘Black Cherry Drop’ has been brought to life with the great video below by the team at The Barossa Mag.
- 30mL Barossa Shiraz Gin
- 20mL Amaretto
- 40mL Henschke Prue’s Verjus
- 1 fresh kaffir lime leaf
- A slice of kaffir lime, a kaffir lime leaf, & a maraschino cherry to garnish
- Bruise one kaffir lime leaf and place in the base of shaker.
- Add ice, Shiraz Gin, Amaretto, & Verjus.
- Shake vigorously for 30 secs.
- Double strain into a tumbler over fresh ice.
- Garnish with one kaffir lime leaf, a slice of kaffir lime,
and long-stemmed maraschino cherry.